Monday, February 16, 2015

Last Words on the Pacific

Throughout my month-long trip to Hawaii and Tahiti, I was periodically shooting film footage on my new mini-video cam.  I managed to upload just one of those clips into the blog, and it took so long that I decided to do the rest after I got home.  This involved a lot of updating of the various original posts.  Follow the links below and you'll come to the appropriate posts, where you can scroll down to find the video clips now embedded.

To start with: some coastal surf and bodyboard surfing in Tahiti.

At Sea in Polynesia

Next, an amazing clip of a feeding frenzy induced by tossing some dead fish into the water, all filmed from the semi-submersible sightseeing vessel in the atoll of Rangiroa.

Two More Very Different Worlds

Then a look at the shores of the main island of Bora Bora.  As well, on Moorea, the gorgeous views from the Belvidere lookout point halfway up the main mountain.

More Famous Islands

And finally, the view of West Maui mountains from the volcano Haleakala, island of Maui in Hawaii.

In The House of the Sun

I hope all of my faithful readers have enjoyed reading these blogs as much as I have enjoyed writing them.  I'll be back at some future date with more travellers' tales and helpful travel hints.

1 comment:

  1. I've just been adding some short video clips to my blog posts about Hawaii and French Polynesia. From this post, follow the links to get to the posts with videos now added.

    ReplyDelete