Friday, May 8, 2015

The Motorist's Short Cut -- An Update

I wrote the previous post and put it up a couple of days ago, before actually making my first crossing of the season.  Of course I have made the trip many, many times before and taken many pictures, so those were the basis of the original post.

When I arrived at the dock this morning for my crossing, I found that the Chi-Cheemaun had acquired a large new logo on the side amidships, and a spectacular wrap-around painting on the single giant funnel, a painting making eye-catching use of traditional First Nations symbolism.

Here are two more pictures, taken today:



1 comment:

  1. This post is here to show two photographs of the eye-catching new logo and artwork on the exterior of the Chi-Cheemaun, which I saw this morning as I made my first crossing off the season.

    ReplyDelete